vijadam / à®µà®¿à®¸à¯à®Ÿà®®à¯
Synonyms of wisdom (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of wisdom In English-Tamil
5) Sure. My mind isn't donating any words of wisdom that make a lick of sense.
6) But the great wisdom of Peisistratus is shown most clearly in the skill with which he blinded the people to his absolutism.
7) The wisdom of nations lies in their proverbs, which are brief and pithy.
8) His wisdom grew mainly out of his own reflections and experiments.
9) Politeness is not always the sign of wisdom, but the want of it always leaves room for the suspicion of folly.
10) The seriousness of Mr. Cooms' concerns convinced me of the wisdom in securing what he suggested.
11) I define wisdom as deriving a course of action from applying a value system to a situation.
12) To true wisdom there is only one way, the path that is laid down in my system.
13) I thought how strange it was that such precious seeds of truth and wisdom should have fallen among the tares of ignorance and corruption.
14) True wisdom is know what is best worth knowing, and to do what is best worth doing.
15) Some of the best lessons we ever learn from our mistakes and failuresThe error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future.
wisdom: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
wisdom meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®žà®¾à®©à®®à¯, à®‰à®³à®µà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®±à¯ˆ. English definition of wisdom: The ability to use your experience and knowledge to make informed decisions and judgments
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'wisdom' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of wisdom.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like wisdom. And If you learn something about wisdom meaning in Tamil (wisdom தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.