vulnerable / à®µà®²à¯à®¨à®°à®ªà®²
Definition And Meaning Of vulnerable
Synonyms of vulnerable (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of vulnerable In English-Tamil
5) When I see him, I feel vulnerable.
6) It's been 2 weeks since I came from the hospital, and I'm still vulnerable.
7) The liar is always in a vulnerable position.
8) The new year is starting with the vulnerable state of the economy. As a result, the biggest challenge for the country's economy next year is to increase investment and employment.
9) The Indian economy is vulnerable than expected.
10) Declaring the whole of India as a vulnerable area for corona infection.
11) Demand for declaring the south-west coastal region as a disaster-vulnerable area.
12) It is everyone's responsibility to protect vulnerable members of society.
vulnerable: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
vulnerable meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®ªà®¾à®¤à®¿à®•à¯à®•à®ªà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®•à¯à®•à¯‚à®Ÿà®¿à®¯, à®ªà®¾à®¤à¯à®•à®¾à®ªà¯à®ªà®±à¯à®±. English definition of vulnerable: Weak and powerless, who can easily get hurt emotionally and physically
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'vulnerable' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of vulnerable.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like vulnerable. And If you learn something about vulnerable meaning in Tamil (vulnerable தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.