virtual / à®µà®°à¯à®šà¯‚à®…à®²
Apparently unreal but practically
In computing, virtual is a digitally replicated version of something real.
The replication, which is created with software, may not be an exact copy of the actual item, but it is similar enough in essence to be described as a digital rendition.
Synonyms of virtual (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of virtual In English-Tamil
5) Two women couldn't room together for fifteen years and, in some ways, remain virtual strangers.
6) As a virtual assistant, the writer completes all her work using a laptop and the world-wide-web.
7) Say what she may, he at once turns it into virtual devotion to himself.
8) First, the judge ruled that a player has a claim of ownership to virtual property in computer game.
9) A virtual state of war exists between the two countries.
10) At that time the East India Company was the virtual ruler of Bengal.
11) The virtual absence of competition in most markets limits consumer choice.
12) An electron blasts a proton and neutron into myriad virtual particles, which then reconfigure themselves into two double-quark particles.
13) Fighting and shortages have brought normal life to a virtual standstill in the city.
14) The virtual game is hosted online and free to join for the rest of the month.
15) The mother sent out virtual birthday invites through email instead of sending them snail mail.
virtual: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'virtual' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of virtual.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like virtual. And If you learn something about virtual meaning in Tamil (virtual தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.