- She went straight through to school.
Adverb (à®µà®¿à®©à¯ˆ à®‰à®°à®¿à®šà¯à®šà¯Šà®²à¯).
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of through In English-Tamil
5) As she passed his office, she glanced through the open door.
6) Someone must have spiked my punch," he said, running a hand through his hair.
7) A moneyless man goes fast through the market.
8) He who sees through life and death will meet with most success.
9) No man ever became great or good except through many and great mistakes.
10) The future of society is in the hands of mothers; if the world was lost through woman she alone can save it.
11) I know, we've been all through this before - but I still don't understand.
12) One day a traveler was walking through a part of Italy where a great many sheep were pasturing.
13) All through the night he sat among the abbey cows, and sang his wonderful song.
14) On the one hand there is fear and regret for the loss of the whole edifice constructed through the ages, on the other is the passion for destruction.
15) Don't try to win a friend by presenting gifts. You should instead contribute your sincere love and learn how to win others 'heart through appropriate ways.
through: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'through' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of through.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like through. And If you learn something about through meaning in Tamil (through தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.