Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of though In English-Tamil
2)Â She listens to him even though no one else does.
5)Â She looked at them as though they had betrayed her.
6) Even though I spoke French, they didn't understand.
7) We lost the championship game, though we played really well.
8) Though I donâ€™t usually drink coffee, I have had two cups of coffee today.
9) A well-used before the tsunami is still in use, though it too was swamped by the waves.
10) Adjusting its controls takes no time at all, though small icons can be difficult to make out.
11) Even though there were many cookies on the dish, I only ate three.
12) My friend is very nice. She can be a little bossy at times, though.
13) At the Black Bull, the liquid refreshment was welcome, though the food was unexciting.
14) I realized that even though I wanted to eat, I didn't have enough time.
15) Despite that though, this is one of the strongest batches of episodes produced to date.
though: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'though' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of though.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like though. And If you learn something about though meaning in Tamil (though தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.