Used to identify any specific person, thing, or idea nearby
This means what is this, what is this thing, it is used in two ways, one when the person in front should know what that thing is, that is, he wants to know about the thing.
That second, it is used negatively when someone in front misbehaves or gives a wrong thing, then the person in front says what it is that the person in front didn't want anything else, let us understand what was said or Goes.
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of this In English-Tamil
5) I guess you heard about what happened this morning.
6)Â This would be the only attempt they would make.
7)Â If their meeting today was any indication, this visit was going to be interesting - if not uncomfortable.
8)Â Outside this being her first trip in an airplane, the rest of the flight was uneventful.
9) What's the real reason you don't want to do this?
10) This factory produces 10,000 military vehicles every year.
11) If he wants to keep this estate in the family, he'll have to leave it to his daughters.
12) I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year's fashions.
this: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like this. And If you learn something about this meaning in Tamil (this தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.