tentative / à®Ÿà¯†à®©à¯à®Ÿà®Ÿà®¿à®µà¯
Not completely agree; Disagree; Indefinitely
Under terms not final or fully worked out or agreed upon
Synonyms of tentative (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of tentative In English-Tamil
5)Â Alice was a touch tentative about what she said to Seth that night.
6) Both sides began in the tentative fashion that was to be expected in a winner-takes-all contest.
7) I have made tentative plans to take a trip to Seattle in July.
8) My interviews tempt me to a very tentative hypothesis.
9) Economists warn the government to not get excited about the tentative signs of job recovery.
10) Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11) Dean took a deep breath and crept a few tentative steps into the darkness.
12) Cynthia Byrne answered in a tentative voice on the first ring.
13) Venice had already established a tentative hold on the immediate mainland as early as 1339.
14) But the official also stressed that the report was based on tentative conclusions and said the analysis is not yet final.
15) It was a kind of empire built on very provisional and tentative things that might happen.
tentative: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'tentative' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of tentative.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like tentative. And If you learn something about tentative meaning in Tamil (tentative தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.