stubborn / à®¸à¯à®¤à¯à®ªà®¿à®ªà¯‹à®°à¯à®©à¯
-Â They are both antisocial because they are stubborn.
Opposition to decision or suggestion
Not responding to treatment
- Stubborn rust stains.
Synonyms of stubborn (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of stubborn In English-Tamil
3)Â He knew his stubborn will and straightforward hasty temper.
5) As he gets older, he's getting more and more stubborn.
6) Enemy blocking along the highway offered stubborn resistance.
7) He sat with his back to her while she struggled with the stubborn knots.
8) I am stubborn no results, is a many years think constantly of.
9) Will feelings of disrespect defeat even more stubborn intrinsic motivations?
10)Â The conception of a permanent confederation, bound together in offensive and defensive alliance for common objects, has not occurred to these hard fighters and stubborn asserters of their civic privileges.
11) She has invented a nifty little gadget for undoing stubborn nuts and bolts.
12) The Sikh religion believes that one who stubbornly follows his own mind will suffer in the world hereafter.
13) Your argument is not any more convincing than that of my stubborn father.
14) He and his wife are always arguing because theyâ€™re both too stubborn to give in.
15) When people called her stubborn for not giving into peer pressure, she took it as a compliment.
stubborn: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
stubborn meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®ªà®¿à®Ÿà®¿à®µà®¾à®¤à®®à®¾à®©, à®¤à®¿à®®à®¿à®°à¯à®ªà®¿à®Ÿà®¿à®¤à¯à®¤. English definition of stubborn: A stubborn person does whatever he or she wants and Denies doing anything else
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'stubborn' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of stubborn.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like stubborn. And If you learn something about stubborn meaning in Tamil (stubborn தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.