Trying to find or obtain something
- She will be seeking her missing brother.
An attempt or desire to gain or achieve
To ask (something) from someone
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of seek In English-Tamil
5) She'd been in the large storage room once while playing hide and seek long ago.
6) The Russians did not seek out the best position but, on the contrary, during the retreat passed many positions better than Borodino.
7) I'll try my luck closer to the seashore where the scenery is as fair as the little ones I seek.
8) Those who foolishly seek power by riding on the back of the tiger and up inside
9) They were forced to seek refuge from the fighting.
10) The Portuguese were satisfied with the possession of Malacca itself and did not seek further to extend their empire in Malaya.
11) Now is the time for local companies to seek out business opportunities in Europe.
12) You will need to seek professional advice about your claim for compensation.
13) The government will not seek to disrupt the legitimate business activities of the defendant.
14) Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
15) Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
seek: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like seek. And If you learn something about seek meaning in Tamil (seek தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.