savage / à®¸à¯ˆà®µà®œ
Violent and uncontrolled or frightening
A brutal or vicious person
Synonyms of savage (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of savage In English-Tamil
5) And Robert the Bruce was never again obliged to hide in the woods or to run from savage hounds.
6) Such a savage punishment is abhorrent to a civilized society.
7) The attack is one of a series of savage sexual assaults on women in the university area.
8) He demanded that the savage dog be kept tied up.
9) We anchored our boat near a little unknown island, where the savages greeted us with gifts of food clothing.
10) Since the savage dog attacked several people, it will be put down.
11) The savages in that new land had their faces painted in wild colors and looked horribly fearsome.
12) After five years he escaped to America, from where he continued his savage denunciations of British policy in Ireland and around the world.
13) In this chapter we first hear of the savage Queequeg and at first the description makes him seem horrible.
14) Having clarified that, we cannot remain silent during what appears to be a ruthless and savage attack by the media on Charlie's character.
15) The first explorers described the native people of the islands as savages who ate human flesh.
savage: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'savage' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of savage.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like savage. And If you learn something about savage meaning in Tamil (savage தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.