An act of honor or courteous recognition
Synonyms of salute (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of salute In English-Tamil
5)Â We salute American industry for all their efforts in supporting the war overseas.
6) They raised their fists in salute to their leader.
7) They saluted each other by raising their hats.
8) He came marching up and stopped before us, giving a salute.
9) The soldiers stood to attention, and saluted as the President did his inspection of the troops.
10) One by one, each soldier approached the coffin and gave a final salute.
11) Finally, he lifted his glass of tea in a half salute to her.
12) Nor does early currency in Rome prove that the epistle was written to Rome, any more than do the words "they of Italy salute you."
13) Only when approaching Bag ration did Rostov let his horse gallop again, and with his hand at the salute rode up to the general.
14) The king was accorded the title of" His Highness the Kabaka of Uganda," and his special salute was fixed at eleven guns.
15) Goldfish are a fresh-faced fuzz guitar gang and there's a lo-fi salute to his dead goldfish are a fresh-faced fuzz guitar gang and there's a lo-fi salute to his dead goldfish.
salute: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'salute' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of salute.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like salute. And If you learn something about salute meaning in Tamil (salute தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.