salutation / à®šà®¾à®³à¯à®¤à®¤à®¿à®©à¯
Definition And Meaning Of salutation
An act of honor or courteous recognition
Synonyms of salutation (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of salutation In English-Tamil
5)Â List your telephone number and then thank them for their time and give the salutation.
6) The salutation and complimentary close are omitted in the block format.
7) He raised one hand in salutation , welcoming one and all in a melancholy voice.
8) The salutation and complimentary close are omitted in the simplified block format.
9) The youth started at this salutation and looked at the stranger with surprise.
10) One of them raised his hand and sent a ringing salutation across the water.
11) I find that nothing makes conversation quite so impossible as greetings and salutations.
12) The next question is whether to use a colon, comma, or dash after the salutation.
salutation: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
salutation meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®µà®£à®•à¯à®•à®®à¯, à®µà®¾à®´à¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à®³à¯. English definition of salutation: Salutation is an expression of greeting or departure to someone
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'salutation' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of salutation.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like salutation. And If you learn something about salutation meaning in Tamil (salutation தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.