pursue / à®ªà®°à¯à®¸à¯‚
-Â The shepherd pursued his goat.
- She pursued many activities.
Synonyms of pursue (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of pursue In English-Tamil
2)Â In spite of his numerous engagements, Burnell found time to aggrandize his bishopric, to provide liberally for his nephews and other kinsmen, and to pursue his cherished but futile aim of founding a great family.
5)Â A second set of runners then had to follow and pursue this trail.
6) If you are passionate about something, pursue it.
7) A second set of runners then had to follow and pursue this trail.
8) For neglecting the Russians to pursue the Saxons; but at the beginning of the 18th century, his decision was natural enough.
9) The police are reluctant to pursue criminal charges in medical cases.
10) Both finance companies and investment banks actively pursue midsize business customers.
11) You could never depend on the white hats to pursue justice.
12) It aims to resolve conflicts by peaceful means and to pursue preventative diplomacy.
13) After university, she was still undecided as to what career she wanted to pursue.
14) Many women pursue higher education and careers, thus delaying marriage and childbirth.
15) She joined the events team at CFDG in order to pursue her career aspirations to work in the charity sector.
pursue: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
pursue meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®ªà®¿à®©à¯à®ªà®±à¯à®±à®µà¯à®®à¯, à®ªà®¿à®©à¯à®ªà®±à¯à®±. English definition of pursue: 'Pursue' is follow someone or something and try to achieve it or catch him.
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'pursue' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of pursue.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like pursue. And If you learn something about pursue meaning in Tamil (pursue தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.