Definition And Meaning Of possessive
-Â He became increasingly possessive.
A possessive noun is a noun that shows ownership of something.
Possessive nouns are commonly created with the addition of an apostrophe and 's' at the end of a noun.
For example: This is the cat's toy.
Synonyms of possessive (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of possessive In English-Tamil
4)Â He pulled her into his lap, his possessive touch and warmth soothing her.
5) Rahul could be very jealous and possessive about me.
6) She was terribly possessive of our eldest son.
7) People were very possessive about their coupons.
8) Her boyfriend was getting too possessive so she finished with him.
9) He could also be very possessive, especially towards women.
10) Meredith felt breathlessness claim her as his possessive arms wrapped around her once more.
11) I saw on TV that some serial killers are possessive and do these sorts of things.
12) The regular plural inflection, and the genitive possessive inflection of nouns follow exactly the same pattern.
13) Like your friends dog, some pets become very possessive of their owner and try to keep constant guard over her.
14) Millers have always been, understandably, possessive of their water supplies and consequently, this sometimes failed to happen.
15) Linda Goodman's moon in Scorpio made her intense, possessive and emotionally deep.
possessive: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'possessive' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of possessive.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like possessive. And If you learn something about possessive meaning in Tamil (possessive தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.