patience / à®ªà®Ÿà®¿à®¯à¯†à®©à¯à®¸à¯
Synonyms of patience (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Example Sentences Of patience In English-Tamil
3)Â She bore witness to his patience and diligence.
5)Â We should have the patience to wait when there is need to wait.
6) To complete any project, there is a need for patience and constant hard work.
7) Eventually her patience paid off, and she was hired on as a professor.
8) For the remaining failures, I can only ask a reader's patience and forgiveness.
9) People who are desirous of achieving their mission in life must imbibe endurance and patience.
10) We should exercise patience and precision in judging a person.
11) It requires a bit of struggle and a lot of patience to make a relationship work.
12) Whoever presides will need patience and tact.
patience: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
patience meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®ªà¯Šà®±à¯à®®à¯ˆ, à®•à®Ÿà¯à®Ÿà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà®¾à®Ÿà¯. English definition of patience: Ability to deal with delays, problems, or difficulties without being annoyed or worried
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'patience' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of patience.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like patience. And If you learn something about patience meaning in Tamil (patience தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.