partiality / à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¤à¤¿à¤…à¤²à¤¿à¤Ÿà¥€
Definition And Meaning Of partiality
Unfairly favoring one person or thing
A predisposition to like something
Synonyms of partiality (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of partiality In English-Tamil
5)Â Her partiality for him increased as her contempt and hatred of Darnley became more confirmed.
6) I did not share my father's partiality for German poetry.
7) The partiality for consumption reveals that a family trusts the particular merchandise.
8) Due to their partiality for boys, Ms. and Mr. Bloom favored their young son over their older daughter.
9) The human brain demonstrates a partiality for the processing of negative information.
10) Opposition forces allege partiality by the Interior Ministry overseeing the vote.
11) To show partiality is not good, Because for a piece of bread a man will transgress.
12) He puts on a show of being impartial and unbiased, but I think he's just a guy with no opinion of his own.
13) If we aimed for equality only to avoid the taint of partiality or discrimination, there would be no case for correcting the result.
14) There are no reported cases of decisions set aside because of fraud or partiality.
15) For the kinder among us did not wish to fret the master, we humored his partiality.
partiality: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'partiality' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of partiality.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like partiality. And If you learn something about partiality meaning in Tamil (partiality தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.