Adverb (à®µà®¿à®©à¯ˆ à®‰à®°à®¿à®šà¯à®šà¯Šà®²à¯)
Many times; frequently
Frequently or in great quantities
In many cases or instances
Often means frequently. It does not mean always. It's not something that happens all the time.
Sometimes it happens but there are a few instances when it does not happen. But there is a higher predictability that it will happen than the probability of it not happening.
Synonyms of often (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of often In English-Tamil
1) Poor people are often sick.
5) Some things never grew boring no matter how often they were repeated.
6) I often wonder what would have happened.
7) He danced with you that often and didn't tell you his name?
8) Also there are reps who try and build a relationship with you because they see you so often.
9) As often as possible, we try to get men into school to talk to the children about their work.
10) I have three friends that often drop by on Saturdays.
11) I think if I talked more often with a native speaker, my English skills would improve quickly.
12) Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.
13) She would often bring home table scraps from the restaurant where she worked to feed to her dog.
14) My daughter often had asthma attacks when she was a child.
15) Increased options in life often means better decisions can be made at the end of the day.
often: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'often' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of often.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like often. And If you learn something about often meaning in Tamil (often தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.