Example Sentences Of of In English-Tamil
1) "Of course not," said Dorothy.
5) She glanced up at his face, but it gave no clue of his mood.
6) For a baby of only three months, she was remarkably heavy.
7) Your conversation is the mirror of your thoughts.
8) The picture brought back a lot of memories.
9) A capital letter is used at the beginning of a sentence.
10) He anonymously donated a large sum of money to the Red Cross.
11) I want each of you to take out a piece of paper and write down what happened.
12) The desire to fly in the sky like a bird inspired the invention of the airplane.
of: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like of. And If you learn something about of meaning in Tamil (of தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.