occupation / à®†à®•à¯à®¯à®ªà¯‡à®¶à®¨
Definition And Meaning Of occupation
A person's regular activity or work
Synonyms of occupation (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of occupation In English-Tamil
5) Boys' occupations will be challenging and girls will be relatively less challenging.
6) At the end of formal education, everyone's goal is to engage themselves in a good occupation.
7) Some have been engaged in occupation since their student days.
8) Learn about the socio-economic importance of the occupation you want to be involved in.
9) Krish has made travel addiction his occupation.
10) If you can start your occupation from a well-known organization in the beginning, it will bring good results later.
11) Change in British policy on Jerusalem, the occupied area is mentioned in the passport!
12) The Minister visited the occupied area and assured proper assistance to the landowners.
occupation: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'occupation' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of occupation.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like occupation. And If you learn something about occupation meaning in Tamil (occupation தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.