obsessed / à®…à®ªà¯à®¸à¯‡à®¸à¯à®Ÿ
- Influenced or controlled by strong emotions
Obsession is a thought process that a person engages with repeatedly. It can be termed as an unreasonable thought/feeling which is unwanted and can act as a distraction. Some people are obsessed with/over things while some are obsessed over other person(s).
Synonyms of obsessed (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of obsessed In English-Tamil
5) Why was he so obsessed with pedigrees?
6) Why are people so obsessed with money?
7) He was obsessed with American gangster movies.
8) He was obsessed by a fear of death after seeing his friend killed in an accident.
9) I grew more and more obsessed by this creation as the hours went on.
10) He is possessed, obsessed with the insane desire of making a record.
11) Alfred was intensely ambitious, obsessed with the idea of becoming rich.
12) Obsessed opponents of affirmative action are mounting assaults on every front.
13) She's obsessed with Elvis Presley and collects anything and everything connected with him.
14) Some rulers neglected administrative responsibilities because they were obsessed with theology.
15) He was obsessed by one thought now, one thought which dominated all others.
obsessed: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
obsessed meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®®à®¯à®™à¯à®•à®¿à®©à®¾à®°à¯, à®µà®šà¯€à®•à®°à®¿à®•à¯à®•à®ªà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®Ÿà®¤à¯. English definition of obsessed: - Influenced or controlled by strong emotions
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'obsessed' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of obsessed.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like obsessed. And If you learn something about obsessed meaning in Tamil (obsessed தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.