neutrality / à®¨à®¿à®¯à¯‚à®Ÿà¯à®°à®¾à®²à®¿à®Ÿà¯à®Ÿà®¿
Definition And Meaning Of neutrality
Synonyms of neutrality (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of neutrality In English-Tamil
5)Â Finally, in the war of 1866, in spite of Bismarck's efforts to secure her neutrality, Bavaria sided actively with Austria.
6) Their cloak of neutrality in the Iran - Iraq war was beginning to wear a bit thin.
7) Neutrality is concerned only with the degree to which the parties are helped or hindered.
8) Their father maintained his neutrality on which restaurant to eat at for dinner.
9) During World War One, despite its neutrality, Luxembourg was occupied by German troops.
10) They could meet only to love or quarrel; there could never be neutrality between them.
11) For anyone who sees this fact clearly, neutrality, silence or private disapproval are not options.
12) In every important strike, the bourgeois press is forced to drop its spurious neutrality.
13) In the relationship between man and religion, the State is firmly committed to a position of neutrality.
14) Japan concluded the Anglo-Japanese Alliance to ensure that London maintained a benevolent neutrality.
15) The government did all that treaty obligations demanded of it to prevent the violation of the neutrality laws.
neutrality: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'neutrality' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of neutrality.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like neutrality. And If you learn something about neutrality meaning in Tamil (neutrality தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.