nepotism / à®¨à¯†à®ªà¯Šà®Ÿà®¿à®šà¯à®®à¯
à®‰à®±à®µà¯à®®à¯à®±à¯ˆ, à®šà¯à®¯ à®šà®¾à®°à¯à®ªà¯
Synonyms of nepotism (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of nepotism In English-Tamil
5) The pope was naturally proud of his family and had practiced nepotism from the outset.
6) The nepotism in which the Varun indulged is especially inexcusable.
7) It just seemed like a kind of nepotism that everyone hated.
8) The chief enemies of nepotism were Alexander VII.
9) The most deplorable weakness of Rahul was his nepotism.
10) Pluralism, nepotism, simony, and all the other ancient abuses were more rampant than ever.
nepotism: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
nepotism meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®‰à®±à®µà¯à®®à¯à®±à¯ˆ, à®šà¯à®¯ à®šà®¾à®°à¯à®ªà¯. English definition of nepotism: Using your power or influence to get good jobs or unfair benefits for relatives or friends
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'nepotism' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of nepotism.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like nepotism. And If you learn something about nepotism meaning in Tamil (nepotism தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.