moratorium / à®®à®¾à®°à®Ÿà®¾à®°à¯€à®…à®®
Definition And Meaning Of moratorium
Stopping an activity for an indefinite period
Break an ongoing activity
Synonyms of moratorium (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of moratorium In English-Tamil
5) The government was angry at the fishermen for breaking the moratorium.
6) The moratorium will last 60 days but can be extended up to one year.
7) A moratorium on the death penalty of a Republican has been issued.
8) Due to Covid-19, the government directed to moratorium the interest on the bank loan for 6 months.
9) He wanted a voluntary moratorium for hair loss research.
10) The government imposed a two-month moratorium on the landslide in the town.
moratorium: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'moratorium' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of moratorium.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like moratorium. And If you learn something about moratorium meaning in Tamil (moratorium தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.