To provide unwavering support or allegiance to any person or organization
Always provide help and encouragement
Synonyms of loyal (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of loyal In English-Tamil
3)Â She has always remained loyal to her political principles.
5) If you are loyal to your body it will be loyal to you.
6) They are loyal, supportive and kind to each other.
7) You defend him because you work for him and you're a loyal employee, but I'll bet you've wondered why he's so unresponsive.
8) His father may have betrayed mine, but he has been loyal for all these years we've been exiled.
9) He's not here, and as I warned you, he's not loyal to you.
10) We cannot expect the world at large to be steadfastly loyal to us.
11) He thought them all loyal and supportive when he took over.
12) When all her other friends deserted her, Steve remained loyal.
13) He did not make friends easily and the few he had were strongly loyal to him.
14) He was a loyal, distinguished and very competent civil servant.
15) Ruth is so loyal and gentle-hearted, we cannot help loving her, as she stands with the reapers amid the waving corn.
loyal: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'loyal' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of loyal.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like loyal. And If you learn something about loyal meaning in Tamil (loyal தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.