liberal / à®²à®¿à®ªà¯†à®°à®²à¯
Synonyms of liberal (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of liberal In English-Tamil
5)Â He is liberal with his money and buys a lot of presents.
6) The government liberalized the province's liquor laws to allow pubs to install outdoor seating.
7) Lori's past was a little too liberal for such a conservative family.
8) In the deep South, social integration was once considered an unnecessary liberal idea.
9) Feel free to be liberal with the macaroni and cheese because it is my favorite dish.
10) College presidents mobilize to promote liberal education for all students.
11) Divorced fathers should have liberal access to their children.
12) He's too liberal on social issues, and his name sends minority communities into a rage.
liberal: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
liberal meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®¤à®¾à®°à®¾à®³à®µà®¾à®¤, à®²à®¿à®ªà®°à®²à¯. English definition of liberal: A person who is open and progressive in their opinion, and Respectful of different kinds of beliefs or behaviors
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'liberal' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of liberal.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like liberal. And If you learn something about liberal meaning in Tamil (liberal தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.