inphluens / à®‡à®£à¯ˆà®ªà¯à®ªà®¿à®²à¯à®©à¯à®¸à¯
One having power to influence another
The definition of influential is someone or something that has an impact on or shapes how people act or how things occur.
A person who convinces others to listen and do what he suggests is an example of an influential person.
Synonyms of influence (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of influence In English-Tamil
5) I believe that fame and celebrity, influence and power, success and failure, reality and illusion are all somehow neatly woven into a seamless fabric we laughingly call reality.
6) Damian sought out Sofi, both for her calming influence and any tidbits of what she might've Seen.
7) Only love influence, and can realize born inspiration.
8) The family never quite regained its former influence.
9) The media has a powerful influence on public opinion.
10) He had a profound influence on modern poets.
11) Jackson decided if things didn't turn soon he would have to influence her.
12) But under the influence of wine he said to himself: It doesn't matter.
13) What may be done to reduce the influence of intractable opponents?
14) If you were to exert your influence they might change their decision.
15) It remains to trace the influence, direct or indirect, of the poet on the novelist.
influence: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
influence meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®šà¯†à®²à¯à®µà®¾à®•à¯à®•à¯, à®µà®¿à®³à¯ˆà®µà¯. English definition of influence: The power to affect the way someone or something develops, behaves, or thinks, without using direct force or orders
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'influence' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of influence.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like influence. And If you learn something about influence meaning in Tamil (influence தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.