Adverb (à®µà®¿à®©à¯ˆ à®‰à®°à®¿à®šà¯à®šà¯Šà®²à¯)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of in In English-Tamil
5) My grandfather was everyoneâ€™s favorite person, he was such a wonderful person in many ways.
6) As we were about to get on the bus, my friend called out in a loud voice from behind.
7) In fact, he was forbidden to climb trees, But he disobeyed.
8) We walked for a long time and the evening came down, but we still couldn't get home.
9) He keeps the money in the cupboard and hides the key in the cupboard so that no one can steal his money.
10) He would be a great actor, this dream was always in his head.
11) I asked, 'how long does it take to serve your food?' He answered, 'just in a few minutes.'
12) When I entered the house, She was watching a movie in her room.
13) When the police started questioning him, he was in his normal state.
14) When the police started questioning him, he was in an abnormal condition.
15) In a way, I believed I could never drive a car. But I can do that now.
in: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like in. And If you learn something about in meaning in Tamil (in தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.