- She follow me, I think.
- I feel her tonight.
Example Sentences Of i In English-Tamil
5) I wish you had called me.
6) I succeeded because I willed it; I never hesitated.
7) I got up at seven this morning.
8) I have faith only in God and the lofty destiny of our adored monarch.
9) May I ask you for your name and address?
10) I know when someone's lying to me.
11) I've been waiting for you for three hours! I cannot praise you enough.
12) I am not only witty in myself, but the cause that wit is in other men.
13) May I ask a few more questions about that point? It's a little obscure.
14) I slept, and dreamt that life was Beauty, I woke, and found that life was Duty.
15) But I noticed some strawberries growing in one of the gardens, and some melons in another place.
i: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like i. And If you learn something about i meaning in Tamil (i தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.