hotaspot / à®¹à®¾à®Ÿà¯à®¸à¯à®ªà®¾à®Ÿà¯
Wifi à®µà®´à®¿à®¯à®¾à®• à®‡à®£à¯ˆà®¯ à®…à®£à¯à®•à®²à¯ˆ à®µà®´à®™à¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à®¤à¯
A hotspot is a physical location where people can access the Internet, typically using Wi-Fi, via a wireless local area network (WLAN) with a router connected to an Internet service provider.
Most people refer to these locations as â€œWi-Fi hotspotsâ€ or â€œWi-Fi connections.â€ Simply put, hotspots are the physical places where users can wirelessly connect their mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to the Internet.
A hotspot can be in a private location or a public one, such as in a coffee shop, a hotel, an airport, or even an airplane.
While many public hotspots offer free wireless access on an open network, others require payment.
Later in the article youâ€™ll learn how to connect a mobile device to a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Synonyms of hotspot (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of hotspot In English-Tamil
5) This phone is equipped with Wi-Fi, allowing you to save on data costs when you have access to an available wireless hotspot.
6) Thankfully, the iPhone does have WiFi, so you can pick up the pace if you're at a hotspot.
7) You won't even have to rush to the closest Wi-Fi hotspot to open your computer and view it once you get the alert.
8) This way, the iPod touch can connect with Wi-Fi and make use of the Verizon network via the mobile hotspot device.
9) It's 3G Mobile Hotspot and WiFi capable, plus it offers Google Maps with Navigation, Latitude, Google Talk, and Google Calendar.
10) If you know you are heading for a wireless hotspot, show up with a full battery and leave the outlets for those who really need them.
11) Makeup Alley: This online hotspot for all things beauty contains thousands of reviews of skin care products.
12) Britain is tornado hotspot Britain is five times more likely to be hit by a tornado than the United States, research reveals today.
13) Dublin's got so trendy now; there are always plenty of hotspot locations to set chapters in!
14) If you're using a public hotspot, you could be vulnerable to someone viewing your Internet traffic and capturing your FTP login details.
15) Check with your user manual for how to do this, but the notion is that you take the cellular data connection on your phone and translate that into a Wi-Fi hotspot for nearby wireless devices.
hotspot: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
hotspot meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is Wifi à®µà®´à®¿à®¯à®¾à®• à®‡à®£à¯ˆà®¯ à®…à®£à¯à®•à®²à¯ˆ à®µà®´à®™à¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à®¤à¯. English definition of hotspot: A location that provides Internet access via a Wi-Fi
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'hotspot' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of hotspot.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like hotspot. And If you learn something about hotspot meaning in Tamil (hotspot தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.