hilarious / à®¹à®¿à®²à¯‡à®°à¯€à®…à®¸
Something extremely funny
Adverb (à®µà®¿à®©à¯ˆ à®‰à®°à®¿à®šà¯à®šà¯Šà®²à¯).
-Â She found it hilariously funny.
Marked by or causing boisterous merriment or convulsive laughter
- Hilarious broad comedy.
Synonyms of hilarious (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of hilarious In English-Tamil
5) Both Matthew and Sarah and their friends found it hilarious.
6) When Nangong Ping heard this hilarious laughter and that it was in such.
7) This show was even more entertaining, witty and downright hilarious.
8) Her book is a hilarious send - up of a conventional spy story.
9) Our attempts at dancing were hilarious - we all kept tripping over each other.
10) In the movie, the two thieves try to discover whether the banknotes are fakes or the real McCoy, with hilarious results.
11) We manage to find something peculiar to everyone who passes until it becomes really hilarious.
12) It is very funny to read as I am sure some find my own books quite hilarious.
13) Its masthead is a parody of mastheads; its subscription card carries a hilarious attack on subscription cards.
14) He even has the show stealing scene where he kicks some serious butt in an unintentionally hilarious battle with bad guy Count Dooku.
15) The concluding song, Murder in the Market, brings a hilarious stanza sung falsetto when the murderess gives her defiant answer.
hilarious: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'hilarious' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of hilarious.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like hilarious. And If you learn something about hilarious meaning in Tamil (hilarious தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.