false / à®ªà¯Šà®¯à¯à®¯à®¾
à®ªà¯Šà®¯à¯à®¯à®¾à®©, à®¤à®µà®±à¯, à®ªà¯‹à®²à®¿
Not real, but pretending to be real and deceiving people
False is defined as untrue, misleading, or artificial. A fact that is untrue is an example of a fact that would be described as false.
A suitcase with a hidden compartment in the bottom is an example of a suitcase with a false bottom.
Dentures that you wear after your own teeth fall out are an example of false teeth.
Synonyms of false (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of false In English-Tamil
5)Â The military hospital will fit any wounded soldier for a false leg.
6) A statement may be true in philosophy and false in theology, or vice versa.
7) I need to respect you enough not to provide false hope.
8) Predictions of an early improvement in the housing market proved false.
9) He was charged with giving false information to the police.
10) Their claims against him were clearly false.
11) It has given rise to a false idea that he lived to a great age; some medieval authorities making him ninety when he died.
12) TV viewers have been writing in to complain of the false advertisement.
13) Fire fighters responded to a false alarm at one of the college dormitories.
14) How can he discriminate the real painting from the false one?
15) The politician was awarded Â£50 000 damages over false allegations made by the newspaper.
false: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'false' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of false.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like false. And If you learn something about false meaning in Tamil (false தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.