except / à®‡à®•à¯à®¸à¯‡à®ªà¯à®Ÿ
Not including; But not
Except is defined as something said when one action depends on another action, or to show a variation in action.
Except is when you would go swimming but you have not brought a bathing suit. Except is to say that a person never drives their car during the week but they drive their car on the weekends.
Synonyms of except (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of except In English-Tamil
5) Otherwise, it looked the way she left it, except that the air conditioning was off.
6) I don't trust anyone except myself.
7) I would buy this watch, except it's too expensive.
8) Everybody except the Anderson family is going to the party next Thursday evening.
9) We know nothing except that he did not come home that day.
10) I have secured very high marks in all the subjects except in English.
11) He understood them, except that there were some parts he was not able to finish.
12) A man who asks his wifeâ€™s permission before taking any action except breathing is a henpecked husband.
13) The man, who had not eaten for three days, had trouble thinking about anything except food.
14) I looked around, but it was dark outside except for one street light at the corner a short way ahead of me.
15) It felt like I was in the torture scene from a science fiction movie, except that it didn't hurt.
except: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'except' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of except.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like except. And If you learn something about except meaning in Tamil (except தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.