entrepreneur / à®†à®¨à¯à®Ÿà¯à®°à®ªà¯à®°à®¨à®°
Definition And Meaning Of entrepreneur
An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and a want to create.
They're turning ideas into products. Having the ability to see risk as reward. They improve their daily habits by reading books, learning something new.
Synonyms of entrepreneur (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of entrepreneur In English-Tamil
5) His Father, William Jackson, was a self-taught self-made entrepreneur.
6) The Swiss entrepreneur has pulled the plug on any further investment in the firm.
7) An Indiana entrepreneur has designed a new type of towel rack that fits behind a door.
8) Bill is an entrepreneur who built a massive company through hard work and perseverance.
9) The demand from self-employed farmers and entrepreneurs was irresistible.
10) Also, the ministry will encourage local entrepreneurs to boost their investment overseas.
11) If these conditions were not met, the would-be entrepreneur could seek legal redress.
12) The business entrepreneur lectured passionately about how to utilize social marketing to build a successful company.
13) Corporate employees have little feeling for how important every moment is for the entrepreneur.
14) As a successful and visionary entrepreneur she gave us her top tips for success and these are listed below.
15) He became his own boss and a successful entrepreneur because he accepted the challenge to change for the better.
entrepreneur: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'entrepreneur' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of entrepreneur.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like entrepreneur. And If you learn something about entrepreneur meaning in Tamil (entrepreneur தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.