designation / à®Ÿà¯‡à®œà®•à¯à®¨à¯ˆà®¶à®¨
à®ªà®¤à®µà®¿à®¯à®¿à®©à¯ à®ªà¯†à®¯à®°à¯, à®¤à®°à®µà®°à®¿à®šà¯ˆ
Definition And Meaning Of designation
- Now he has been designated as general manager.
Synonyms of designation (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of designation In English-Tamil
5) Even if there is no position, someone gets designation, and no one gets it - it is unfair.
6) Eleven additional District and Sessions Judges have been designated to the post of District and Sessions Judge.
7) The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has issued a notification designating 275 doctors under the Health Services Department.
8) Fifty years after the war of liberation, his name has been designated as Bir Bikram.
9) Birangana Hajera came at the last moment of her life and got the designation.
10) So far in the Lok Sabha of India and in the Legislative Assemblies of 13 states One or more MPs and MLAs from the Anglo-Indian community were designated.
designation: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'designation' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of designation.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like designation. And If you learn something about designation meaning in Tamil (designation தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.