cringe / à®šà®°à®¿à®žà¯à®šà¯
à®šà®™à¯à®•à®Ÿà®®à®¾à®• à®‰à®£à®°à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®©à¯, à®ªà®¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯
When someone feels too embarrassed or ashamed about something
Synonyms of cringe (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of cringe In English-Tamil
3)Â Although passionate readers may cringe at the thought of drawing on the pages of a book, there are many altered book rubber stamping techniques you can use to transform old books into new artistic masterpieces.
5)Â beefcake love interest who makes me cringe will make 13-year-old girls swoon.
6) And the arms cringe when they touch human flesh.
7) I cringe with embarrassment when I look at old photos of myself at over 300 pounds.
8) Parents of later learners cringe and begin to wonder what the heck is going on.
9) Your Mother would cringe if she knew half the things you did, the Fife managed to.
10) Then the quintets will cringe into obedience and be obsequiously ready on occasion.
11) I cringe in the grocery store when I see a mother and daughter arguing.
12) He cringed at his own nosiness, but this place was easily worth a million and a half.
13) He cringed away from the sound and the feel of it, causing the papers to fall to the floor.
14) She had no wish to appear impolite, but there was something about the man that made her cringe.
15) Also, she peppered her lectures with unscientific statements that made doctors cringe.
cringe: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
cringe meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®šà®™à¯à®•à®Ÿà®®à®¾à®• à®‰à®£à®°à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®©à¯, à®ªà®¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯. English definition of cringe: When someone feels too embarrassed or ashamed about something
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'cringe' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of cringe.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like cringe. And If you learn something about cringe meaning in Tamil (cringe தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.