come / à®•à®®à¯
To go toward something or to travel
- Can you come to my new project tomorrow?
- He came singing down the road.
Reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position
- We came to understand the true meaning of life.
- I came to realize the true meaning of life.
Be found or available
- These shoes come in three colors.
- The furniture comes unassembled.
Synonyms of come (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of come In English-Tamil
1)Â "Come here," said the little man, and took her to one of the corners of the building.
2)Â Then come in and use the phone if you want.
3)Â I wasn't the one who wanted to come here in the first place.
4)Â "We didn't ask to come down here; we fell," said Dorothy.
5)Â In other words, when he shook himself free of his current family, he would come to Dulce.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
If you're really a mean person you're going to come back as a fly and eat poop.
Frequently Asked Questions
toward something or to travel.
advance, near, arrive, approach, show
, nigh, get
, move, become