clearly / à®•à¯à®²à®¿à®°à¯à®²à¯€
Adverb (à®µà®¿à®©à¯ˆ à®‰à®°à®¿à®šà¯à®šà¯Šà®²à¯)
Without any doubt
Synonyms of clearly (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of clearly In English-Tamil
5) He inclined towards the speaker to hear more clearly.
6) The audience was clearly enchanted by her performance.
7) She passed the valet, the snuff fell from the candle wick, and she saw Prince Andrew clearly with his arms outside the quilt, and such as she had always seen him.
8) The window was open to the summer evening and the bottle-opening revelers could be heard clearly as he sat on their bed.
9) Don't tempt thieves by leaving valuables clearly visible.
10) The programme is clearly geared to a teenage audience.
11) They are clearly intent on maintaining standards.
12) At the very least, history can clearly show the range of outcomes that are likely.
13) He asked Weyrother several times to repeat words he had not clearly heard and the difficult names of villages.
14) The degree of freedom and inevitability governing the actions of these people is clearly defined for us.
15) In the modern drama three great and clearly differentiated groups may be distinguished.
clearly: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'clearly' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of clearly.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like clearly. And If you learn something about clearly meaning in Tamil (clearly தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.