chauvinism / à®¶à¯‹à®µà®¨à®¿à®œà®®
à®•à¯à®°à¯à®Ÿà¯à®Ÿà¯ à®¤à¯‡à®šà®ªà®•à¯à®¤à®¿, à®¤à¯€à®µà®¿à®° à®¤à¯‡à®šà®¿à®¯à®µà®¾à®¤à®¿
Definition And Meaning Of chauvinism
Irrational or unreasonable belief in one's own country
Exaggerated or aggressive patriotism
Synonyms of chauvinism (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of chauvinism In English-Tamil
5)Â It promotes chauvinism in Russia while it kills large numbers of Chechen and ruins their country.
6) It was a typical case of British chauvinism and insularity.
7) This makes men value themselves over women and causes male chauvinism.
8) There is basically no other reason but male chauvinism that precludes women from flying in space.
9) And with intoxicated minds, nationalism can easily turn into chauvinism when it comes to judge other cultures.
10) Instead of breaking the power of the clergy and the landowners and liberating the religious and national minorities, they relied on oppression and chauvinism.
11) In the religious sect, chauvinism is one of the factors that prevents women from pursuing college degrees.
12) Marriage experts have slammed Laura's ideas as offensive and pandering to male chauvinism.
chauvinism: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
chauvinism meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®•à¯à®°à¯à®Ÿà¯à®Ÿà¯ à®¤à¯‡à®šà®ªà®•à¯à®¤à®¿, à®¤à¯€à®µà®¿à®° à®¤à¯‡à®šà®¿à®¯à®µà®¾à®¤à®¿. English definition of chauvinism: Irrational or unreasonable belief in one's own country
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'chauvinism' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of chauvinism.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like chauvinism. And If you learn something about chauvinism meaning in Tamil (chauvinism தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.