Complete disorder and confusion
The disorderly state of things is referred to as chaos. A randomly dispersed objects in a universe before the creation of an ordered universe is also called chaos.
It's a relative arrangement of objects with respect to some ordered state of being. Orderly state refers to a logically derived state of being or following a universal law.
Synonyms of chaos (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of chaos In English-Tamil
5) I'm not looking forward to the wedding chaos, but waiting isn't going to make things any better.
6) There was a chaos in the political rally when the police used tear gas.
7) A careless handling of young minds may bring destruction and chaos in the society.
8) The nation was urged to pull together to avoid a slide into complete chaos.
9) By these means, the study of chaos and complexity has become a subculture within science.
10) Creation stories describe in various ways the essential struggle between chaos and form.
11) The atmosphere in the newsroom was chaotic in the last hour before the final election results were announced.
12) They recognized that the country would revive only if it thoroughly disengaged from the chaos of the old regime.
13) The chaos in the cafeteria began when one student threw his lunch at another student.
14) For the present it's a chaos of building and redevelopment projects spread out over a maze of roadworks.
15) The symbols were from the time-before-time, an era of chaos he barely remembered.
chaos: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'chaos' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of chaos.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like chaos. And If you learn something about chaos meaning in Tamil (chaos தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.