boring / à®ªà¯‹à®°à®¿à®™à¯
Not interesting or exciting
Synonyms of boring (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of boring In English-Tamil
5) Those blue eyes were boring into her soul, searching for heaven only knew what.
6) She could feel his eyes boring into her as she spoke.
7) Rahul and Mary always talk about the same old things. It gets kind of boring.
8) Without the language of love, all characters are boring.
9) This job is so boring. I wish I could do something more creative.
10) Some things never grew boring no matter how often they were repeated.
11) He was a boring nuisance! I'm glad to be rid of him.
12) We were finding make work at the office increasingly boring but I suspected our absence would produce unwanted curiosity.
13) I find it quite boring to chat with those who are lacking in humor.
14) A newspaper reader can select what he is interested in and skip what he thinks is boring or irrelevant.
15) Before you get to the good stuff in any decorating or interior design project, you have to get some of the boring basics out of the way.
boring: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'boring' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of boring.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like boring. And If you learn something about boring meaning in Tamil (boring தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.