attitude / à®…à®Ÿà¯à®Ÿà®¿à®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯‡
Synonyms of attitude (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Example Sentences Of attitude In English-Tamil
1)Â My attitude towards him changed.
3)Â He assumed an aggressive attitude toward me.
5) But the British attitude to the private provision of public services is more complex than this.
6) The attitude of the child toward his books should be that of unconscious receptivity.
7) Sometimes happiness is just a matter of attitude adjustment.
8) He started working as a reporter, but relaunched himself in his twenties as a motoring writer with attitude.
9) I find your attitude towards these women quite repugnant.
10) My sister's attitude earned her the nickname of Sassy as a child.
11) In his attitude towards the members of the Delian League Pericles likewise maintained a purely Athenian point of view.
12) He controls the spacecraft's attitude jets and thrusters, while the engineer keeps a lookout and pays attention to the timing.
13) Some residents took a wait-and-see attitude while others prepared for heavy flooding.
14) Another change in family life is the attitude of parents toward children.
15) In spite of his surname, and of his knowledge of the French language, his attitude towards foreigners attests that he was of English birth.
attitude: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
attitude meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®®à®©à¯‹à®ªà®¾à®µà®®à¯, à®…à®£à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯à®±à¯ˆ. English definition of attitude: Your opinions and feelings that you have about something or someone and it is reflected in your behavior
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'attitude' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of attitude.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like attitude. And If you learn something about attitude meaning in Tamil (attitude தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.