aarkaiv / à®†à®°à¯à®•à¯ˆà®µà¯
Synonyms of archive (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of archive In English-Tamil
5) The Library also holds the Evans digital archive of original documents on early America.
6) The program is preserved in the BBC sound archives.
7) The local archives service offers a storehouse of material.
8) There are many clues hidden amongst the archives of the local museum.
9) The picture lay hidden in the archives for over 30 years.
10) He remembered that his attack on the archives had been almost obsessive.
11) Manifold examples of her work have been preserved in the city archives.
12) The most important point is that many papers can be published in journals and also deposited in an print archive.
13) In many ways information in such systems resembles oral tradition more closely than the object-based holdings of archives and libraries.
14) Jan is responsible for the development of our permanent collection of objects, including the oral history archive.
15) Also television documentaries are making increasing use of archive film from the stores of national and regional film archives.
archive: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
archive meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is à®•à®¾à®ªà¯à®ªà®•à®®à¯, à®•à®¾à®ªà¯à®ªà®•à®™à¯à®•à®³à¯. English definition of archive: A collection of historical documents or records about a place, organization, or group of people
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'archive' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of archive.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like archive. And If you learn something about archive meaning in Tamil (archive தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.