anxiety / à®…à®©à¯à®šà®°à¯à®Ÿà¯à®Ÿà®¿
- Job anxieties.
Anxiety is an emotion characterized by an unpleasant state of inner turmoil, often accompanied by nervous behavior such as pacing back and forth, somatic complaints, and rumination.
It includes subjectively unpleasant feelings of dread over anticipated events.
Synonyms of anxiety (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
Example Sentences Of anxiety In English-Tamil
5) And yet really the anxiety is greater now than the joy.
6) He's been feeling a lot of anxiety about his new job.
7) feelings of anger and anxiety She suffers from chronic anxiety.
8) Reports of this kind are guaranteed to cause anxiety.
9) Recently, what with anxiety and lack of sleep, she has lost almost ten pounds.
10) He has exhibited symptoms of anxiety and overwhelming worry.
11) With every mile they traveled closer to the ranch, her anxiety increased.
12) Though he did not speak, Princess Mary saw and knew how unpleasant every sign of anxiety on his account was to him.
13) Children normally feel a lot of anxiety about their first day at school.
14) We waited for news with a growing sense of anxiety.
15) While attending to him she bore the anxiety about her husband more easily.
anxiety: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of 'anxiety' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of anxiety.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like anxiety. And If you learn something about anxiety meaning in Tamil (anxiety தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.