Generally used to refer to anyone or opposite person
- I really like your food.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Example Sentences Of you In English-Hindi
5) We can't keep falling forever, you know.
6) I wish you would've stayed home.
7) You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
8) Do you know how that could've happened?
9) Was this before or after you had tea with him?
10) Those who did kill him are the men who are after you now.
11) I conceived it after you had handed down your verdict.
12) Why not just tell us what it is you want to do?
13) I'm sorry, but you weren't going to speak in your behalf.
14) You look even more beautiful than I remembered.
15) Maybe she thinks I'm the only thing keeping you from doing that.
you: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like you. And If you learn something about you meaning in Hindi (you मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
2: When the person or people spoken to.