welcome / à¤µà¥‡à¤²à¤•à¤®
- When they arrive they will start giving warmth
- He welcomed his condition.
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of welcome In English-Hindi
1)Â Welcome to your new life.
5)Â Nothing has been going on that you wouldn't be welcome to watch.
6) School officials say they welcome parental involvement.
7) We welcome any comments and suggestions on these proposals.
8) All are welcome to what promises to be a memorable and uplifting evening.
9) Very welcome ! Sincerely hope that you will like here.
10) When you welcome the guests, be sure to offer them a drink or snack.
11) He and the team did however promise a tough welcome to each and every side visiting Cross Green next season.
12) I brought some of my friends home to a warm welcome from my wife.
13) Employers generally welcome moves to allow people to work beyond 65 provided it is by mutual agreement.
14) Rahul told Jerry that they needed to be careful not to wear out their welcome.
15) His command of the English language was quite good too and he immediately made her feel welcome.
welcome: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'welcome' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of welcome.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like welcome. And If you learn something about welcome meaning in Hindi (welcome मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.