Referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of that In English-Hindi
5) Mr. Johnson appreciates our efforts that have brought in a lot of donations.
6) Alex had provided the money to remodel the home, but insisted that it stay in her name only.
7) That our teacher expects us to do two hours of homework every day is crazy!
8) The management said that a wage increase was out of the question.
9) That made all their children her aunts and uncles, and their grandchildren her cousins.
10) Here and there were groups of houses that seemed made of clear glass, because they sparkled so brightly.
11) There is considerable optimism that the economy will improve.
12) Is management really going to consider our bonus, or was that just lip service?
13) He purchased the computer so that he might improve his typing.
14) Shelly purchased the chair (that) she had seen at the auction.
15) They were having so much fun that even Alondra broke down and joined them.
that: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like that. And If you learn something about that meaning in Hindi (that मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.