rooral / à¤°à¥‚à¤°à¤²
à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¾à¤®à¥€à¤£, à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¾à¤®à¥à¤¯, à¤¦à¥‡à¤¹à¤¾à¤¤à¥€
- Rural people.
In general, a rural area or a countryside is a geographic area that is located outside towns and cities.
Rural area can be explained based on the geographical, socioeconomic and cultural context.
Geographically, rural are refers to the areas where there is more open space to live in, compared to urban and semi-urban areas. People living in this area have high chances of enjoying nature at its best, at least they will breathe clean air, enjoy the stars during the night.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of rural In English-Hindi
5) The nobles from this time forward retired into the country and the mountains, fortified themselves in strong places outside the cities, and gave their best attention to fostering the rural population.
6) This rural town is home to hikers, kayakers, fishermen and farmers.
7) Because of its rural setting, the town is a popular destination for those who enjoy camping, hiking or mountain biking.
8) Stonington has a bit of a rural atmosphere rolled into a port town that makes it an interesting place to visit.
9) Because playing a minor sport in this rural place is important!
10) There is a tremendous difference between the language of Lucknow city and the rural areas of Lucknow.
11) Around 96% of the population of Kunar lives in rural districts while 4% lives in urban areas.
12) Then maybe our rural property service you help realize that dream.
13) Growing the economy by attracting inward investment, and supporting and strengthening the rural economy.
14) At this urban wage level, the supply of rural labor is considered to be perfectly elastic.
15) In general, coastal development has centered upon the large firths with much of the rest of the coast rural in nature.
rural: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
rural meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¾à¤®à¥€à¤£, à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¾à¤®à¥à¤¯, à¤¦à¥‡à¤¹à¤¾à¤¤à¥€. English definition of rural: Rural places are far away from large cities or Opposition in big towns.
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'rural' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of rural.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like rural. And If you learn something about rural meaning in Hindi (rural मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.