reÉ¡ret / à¤°à¤¿à¤—à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤Ÿ
à¤…à¤«à¤¸à¥‹à¤¸ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾, à¤–à¥‡à¤¦
Sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
Regret is a feeling which arises in future or present while you think about something happened in past which shouldn't have happened the way it did happen.
In simple words, it is something which you didn't want it to happen and so u regret upon it.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of regret In English-Hindi
1) His quiet regret made her uneasy.
4) We've all done things we regret later.
5) Regret sat in his stomach.
6) I guarantee you won't regret it.
7) He felt a kind of happiness mingled with regret.
8) I regretted having wasted a great deal of time.
9) We regret that your application has not been accepted.
10) Friends learned of Patricia's death with much regret and sadness.
11) it's a matter of regret that the school is closing.
12) I regret to say that we can't stay here any longer.
regret: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'regret' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of regret.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like regret. And If you learn something about regret meaning in Hindi (regret मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.