quite / à¥˜à¥à¤‡à¤Ÿà¥‡
à¤…à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤‚à¤¤, à¤•à¤¾à¤«à¤¼à¥€, à¤ªà¥‚à¤°à¥€ à¤¤à¥Œà¤° à¤¸à¥‡
Completely; to the greatest extent
Actually or truly or to an extreme
- Quite soon.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of quite In English-Hindi
5) It was quite impossible to understand these sounds.
6) Now there was life and light in his eyes, even if he wasn't quite the man Jule remembered.
7) They were curious and thought she was quite a spectacle.
8) He was quite agreeable to accepting the plan.
9) The water gets quite shallow towards the shore.
10) The oppressive afternoon heat had quite tired him out.
11) He was apparently quite converted from his anarchist views.
12) The series of paintings is quite an accomplishment.
13) Pierre pushed his way into the middle of the group, listened, and convinced himself that the man was indeed a liberal, but of views quite different from his own.
14) But fortunately for us both, I am a little stronger, and quite as obstinate when I set out.
15) He was quite an old little man and his head was long and entirely bald.
quite: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'quite' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of quite.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like quite. And If you learn something about quite meaning in Hindi (quite मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.