prejudice / à¤ªà¥à¤°à¥‡à¤œà¥à¤¯à¥‚à¤¡à¤¿à¤¸
à¤ªà¥‚à¤°à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¹, à¤ªà¤•à¥à¤·à¤ªà¤¾à¤¤ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾
To unjustly influencing someone or something for an unreasonable opinion or decision
prejudice à¤•à¤¾ à¤…à¤°à¥à¤¥ à¤ªà¥‚à¤°à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¹, à¤ªà¤•à¥à¤·à¤ªà¤¾à¤¤, à¤ªà¤•à¥à¤·à¤ªà¤¾à¤¤ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾à¥¤ à¤…à¤°à¥à¤¥à¤¾à¤¤à¥ à¤•à¤¿à¤¸à¥€ à¤®à¤¾à¤®à¤²à¥‡ à¤•à¥‡ à¤¤à¤¥à¥à¤¯à¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¥€ à¤œà¤¾à¤à¤š à¤•à¤¿à¤¯à¥‡ à¤¬à¤¿à¤¨à¤¾ à¤¹à¥€ à¤°à¤¾à¤¯ à¤¬à¤¨à¤¾ à¤²à¥‡à¤¨à¤¾ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤®à¤¨ à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤¨à¤¿à¤°à¥à¤£à¤¯ à¤²à¥‡ à¤²à¥‡à¤¨à¤¾à¥¤
à¤‡à¤¸ à¤¶à¤¬à¥à¤¦ à¤•à¤¾ à¤‰à¤¸ à¤¸à¥à¤¥à¤¿à¤¤à¤¿ à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¯à¥‹à¤— à¤•à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤œà¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤œà¤¬ à¤•à¤¿à¤¸à¥€ à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤•à¥à¤¤à¤¿ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤²à¥‹à¤—à¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¥‡ à¤•à¤¿à¤¸à¥€ à¤¸à¤®à¥‚à¤¹ à¤•à¥‡ à¤µà¤¿à¤°à¥à¤¦à¥à¤§ à¤¨à¤¿à¤°à¥à¤£à¤¯ à¤¦à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤—à¤¯à¤¾ à¤¹à¥‹ à¤”à¤° à¤µà¤¹ à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤•à¥à¤¤à¤¿ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤²à¥‹à¤— à¤•à¤¿à¤¸à¥€ à¤µà¤¿à¤¶à¥‡à¤· à¤²à¤¿à¤‚à¤—, à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¨à¥ˆà¤¤à¤¿à¤• à¤µà¤¿à¤šà¤¾à¤°, à¤µà¤°à¥à¤—, à¤‰à¤®à¥à¤°, à¤§à¤°à¥à¤®, à¤œà¤¾à¤¤à¤¿, à¤à¤¾à¤·à¤¾, à¤°à¤¾à¤·à¥à¤Ÿà¥à¤°à¥€à¤¯à¤¤à¤¾ à¤•à¥‡ à¤¹à¥‹à¤‚à¥¤
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of prejudice In English-Hindi
5)Â Their bishops and priests, who wear the mustache in deference to popular prejudice, are typical specimens of the church militant.
6) Here I am encountering the most popular prejudice of our time.
7) It doesn't seem likely that feelings of prejudice toward people who are different from us can ever truly be eradicated.
8) The party's policies were based on prejudice rather than on any coherent ideology.
9) Popular prejudice has made the study embarrassing and even dangerous to those engaged in it.
10) Another point of view may help to clarify thinking and offset preconceived notions or prejudices.
11) Both who and what I am: lest my vocation Should prejudice me in your good opinion.
12) Besides the incomparable Journal, his Appeals to Men of Reason and Religion also produced an extraordinary effect in allaying prejudice and winning respect.
13) She criticized the government for trying to whip up anti-German prejudice.
14) However, their lives were marred by poverty and misfortune due in large part to discrimination and prejudice.
15) The prejudice now felt against them for bearing on their persons the brand of slaves, cannot die out immediately.
prejudice: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
prejudice meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤ªà¥‚à¤°à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤—à¥à¤°à¤¹, à¤ªà¤•à¥à¤·à¤ªà¤¾à¤¤ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾. English definition of prejudice: Preconceived opinions or feelings which is unjust and unreasonable
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'prejudice' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of prejudice.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like prejudice. And If you learn something about prejudice meaning in Hindi (prejudice मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.